Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

One whole month already!

It doesn't seem like it's even been that long.

So much has happened and it seems as if time has just stood still.

But at the same time it seems like the world has just been spinning super fast and outta control...

How is that?

I miss her so much. I wish she were here. With me, with us...

At one month, if she were still here, would we even have noticed that it was a month today?

Or would we have just been so busy w/ a newborn that we would have never been counting the days as I am now...

So strange to feel so empty handed but w/ a heart so full of love for a tiny little being.

So happy to have had the 5 days, 18 hours and 10 minutes...

So thankful that it was nothing less...

So sad that it was nothing more...

So perfect...

So small, so sweet, so soon...

Oh how I miss my baby girl today.

I love you Eva more than you could ever imagine and I miss you just as much!

I miss you Eva more than you could ever imagine and I love you just as much!

I will see you again baby girl...sooner than later, I hope!

In His Time...baby girl...not mine!

Mommy loves you...WE ALL LOVE YOU!

8 comments:

Jane said...

amazing how fast time ticks on...

I'm still praying for you and your family.

Laurie in Ca. said...

Beautiful post Chrissy, straight from your beautiful heart. One month already, wow. You hardly have had time to catch your breath, yet time does seem to be standing still at times. I am praying for you daily sweet friend, asking God to give you new strength each morning, and joy. I continue to walk this path with you in hope.

Love, Laurie in Ca.

Hilary said...

Oh Chrissy!!
My heart goes out to you!! That was a very touching post! Keeping you and your family in my prayers

Beth said...

Praying for you today on this anniversary.

Stephanie said...

Chrissy,
I have never left you a comment before, but i come to your blog everyday sometime a couple times a day. Please know that I am Praying for you everyday. You are a very strong woman!!

Bobbi said...

Eva,
Happy Birthday baby girl!!!
Chrissy,
I am still praying for you. My heart goes out to you.

So Blessed said...

Praying for you and your family, Chrissy.

boltefamily said...

Praying for you as always! Beautiful post Chrissy!

Love you,
Kristy