Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I like these...thanks Happy Gram!

1. Realize you can’t please everybody. Even God can’t do that! Refuse to play games (Matthew 22:18).

2. Learn to say no to unrealistic expectations. Confront them by “telling the truth in love.”

3.NEVER retaliate (Matthew 5:38-39). It only lowers you to their level.

4.Pray for them (Matthew 5:44). It will help both of you. Let God speak to them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD GIRL Chris!!! You worded everything perfectly. If people do not like this blog, THEY NEED NOT TO POST A COMMENT, we are all here to SUPPORT CHRISSY in her times of need. If you dont like it, feel free to click on another site because your negative thoughts, comments and disregard for people who actually have feelings are not needed here! In addition, if you know chris then you would know me too, leave this alone and find another person to hound!
Love ya Chris,
Mel
xoxo

boltefamily said...

So true! Thanks! I needed that reminder myself.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these verses. I currently have a thorn in my side and needed to be reminded that I am a childf HIS, please HIM not her! I needed to be reminded to pray for her when I would really rather throw another jab of words her way.
I enjoy your blog and love rdg to see how you are recovering. I pray for you and the other mommies that are experiencing the empty arms.

Marcie said...

Long time reader, first time commenter (is this even a word?). Thanks for sharing the verses.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I read your blog almost daily but i just wanted to say that i am so sorry that there are people giving you negative comments....just like me they dont know u personally so they should not judge you ....if they dont like what you have to write then why do they even read it ya know....aaaaaarrrggghhh...people make me so mad....but i just wanted to let you know that you are AMAZING...you have been thru sooo much and yet you stay so strong....I pray for your family especially Eva by the way she was so beautiful....Ok well i just wanted to let you know that i am a reader of your blog but i dont know you but you make me more into my daith with all your strength....I wish you and your family nothing but the best...Thanks for sharing your story with the world...well the blog world...lol...
Tammi B From PA

Gram said...

just wanted to give credit to what i shared - a friend sent it to me from her emailed daily devotionals from The PurposeDriven Life. jan