Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Friday, April 11, 2008

Tongue Twister?

Oh how I prayed that we would have Eva w/ us for a long time. I prayed that we would have at least 10 days cause that's how many outfits we had waiting for her...and then I said no, I want more than 10 days...I want to be able to take daily pictures and post them like Tristan and Jacob. Although we didn't have as many days as we all wanted we did have those 5 and managed to take near 200 pictures.

I have my camera on me every where I go, including the cemetery. I take at least 2 pictures of "my baby girl" each and every day. And some of the sky and/or whatever else seems worthy of a pic... it's okay...you can call me crazy.

So w/ that said...

Eva's Easter Egg has been Eaten!
(try saying that over and over 5 times in a row)

Wednesday, March 26th, 2008


Wednesday, March 26th, 2008


Wednesday, March 26th, 2008


Friday, March 28th, 2008
(the rain took the egg from blue to white - and something ate Eva's roses!)


Wednesday, April 2nd, 2008 (one week - the egg is still there)


Wednesday, April 9th, 2008 (two weeks - the egg is still there)


Thursday, April 10th, 2008 (something ate the egg)


Thursday, April 10th, 2008 (and shelled it pretty nicely too)

Poor animal probably had diarrhea all over the cemetery that night...cause that egg was OLD!

Mya colored that Easter Egg at Aunt Barbie's house and brought it in to Eva at the hospital that Saturday night (March 22nd, 2008) before Easter.

It had Eva's name on it...

I left it at the cemetery on Wednesday, March 26th, 2008 - the day Eva was buried.

3 comments:

Steve+Marie Douglas said...

HI CHRISSY!! ELIJAH'S MOMMY HERE JUST CHEKING IN BEFORE I GO TO BED. JUST FINISHED ELIJAH'S BLOG AND WANTED TO SEE HOW YOUR DAY WENT. THE PICTURES ARE SO PRECIOUS! AND HER MARKER IS JUST BEAUTIFUL! I HAVE TO START LOOKING FOR ONE FOR ELIJAH BECAUSE I WANT TO BE PREPARED(well as much as I can)BUT I LOVE THE ONE YOU CHOSE FOR YOUR DARLING LITTLE ONE! I PRAY THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE TO RECIEVE THE STRENGTH YOU SO NEED right now! and I hope you can feel our love surrounding you! REMEMBER THE ONE WHO HOLDS YOUR ACHING HEART HOLDS YOUR BABY GIRL TOO! AND HE WILL GIVE YOU THE COMFORT AND STRENGTH THAT WILL SUSTAIN YOU HE HOLDS YOU CLOSE TO HIS HEART!!!
ALL MY LOVE AND PRAYERS FOR YOU MOMMA love Marie (Elijah's mommy)

asplashofsunshine said...

It's ok, be crazzzy! That's what mommies are for! Anything that makes you smile is what you should be doing. By the way, I love how the egg was not only gone, but the shell was left for you to tell the cute story. See, even when little Eva is in Heaven she is still creating cute stories and memories.

Kim (marygracesummons.blogspot.com) said...

Thinking of you and Eva tonight Chrissy. I love how your are being the proud Mommy of Eva and taking pictures! You are such a good Mommy.
Praying for you friend with love,
Kim