Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Monday, March 17, 2008

Tomorrow is technically here...

I again will try to make this short as I should be sleeping right now. Although I am not sleepy I plan to at least rest my eyes for the few hours that I have left.

I am not nervous nor scared and have a tremendous sense of comfort all around me. I know that is because of faith and the power of prayers that are continuing to be lifted up and sent our way.

I went to my bible study tonight and am very thankful for doing so. The discussion was awesome and these women are phenomenal. I sat next to a new women who brought her 12 yr old daughter. One question during the lesson was ~ What are some areas you have seen in your life that you have had to trust God by faith? ~ Umm, hello! The past 9 months! So of course I spoke up. All of these women know the deal but this new women didn't. She asked what was going on and I briefly told her the diagnosis. She proceeded to say how she was advised to terminate the daughter sitting next to her because it was likely that both mom and baby wouldn't make it thru the pregnancy nor delivery. Mom has cardiac issues and it was determined that baby would too. Pregnancy progressed w/ several complications including preterm labor. Mom experienced a severe pelvic bone issue, something like 1/10,000 cases, where the pelvic bone separates into 3 pieces (don't quote me on the medical part of this but this is how I understood it) and required 16 months of physical therapy, 5 hours a day, to be able to walk again. Needless to say, she and her daughter both are alive and well both praising God, worshiping and learning His word. No, this child did not have a trisomy 18 diagnosis but mom left it to God to determine her number of days and not a doctor...12 years later here she is today!

On that note...I was "showered" w/ prayers in person and all across the country today, tonight and tomorrow. I cannot thank you all enough for keeping my spirits so high! I know this is why I feel no fear and only peace and comfort.

We will be heading out the door at around 5:45am, to be at the hospital by 6:30am (doesn't take that long but not sure of traffic and rush hour). I am scheduled for 8:30.

***Please pray that 8:30 is the time we get, if not later. I called the hospital tonight (as my instructions advised) to confirm the time and they had 7:30. This was the original time but was changed 3 weeks ago as 8:30 was better for us. Praying that the timing is perfect as we have family and friends arriving at 8:30-ish and others at 9:30-ish. Thankfully the kids are going w/ us so they won't miss a moment!***

We are leaving the house as a family of 4 and returning a family of 5.

I have faith that God's plan is perfect, as it has been thus far!

Praising God for more than enough!

7 comments:

alane said...

I'm praying for you all, now and tomorrow morning as well!

Laurie in Ca. said...

Sweet Chrissy,
I will be praying non stop as I go to bed now and when I wake up. I am so thankful you have peace in your heart and that you can feel the prayers of everyone lifting you up. Praying for Eva as she gets ready to meet you tomorrow, your little St.Patricks Day girl. God holds your family in His hands and we sure can trust Him to keep you safe. Love you Chrissy.

Laurie in Ca.

Anonymous said...

I am praying that all of you will feel God's mighty presence tonight, tomorrow and beyond as you welcome your precious Eva into your family. With love - Lynne B.

Unknown said...

I do not think I've commented before, but I've been following your blog for a few months now. I've been praying for you and will continue.

Ginger in Louisiana

Sonja said...

Chrissy,

Sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family which will be growing in Christ tomorrow. :) I look forward to hearing of the news of little Eva making her St. Paddy's day entrance. (my daughter loves this holiday).

Praying for continued peace and time frame coming together for you and family and friends.

Praising our Heavenly Father for His Blessing's to come.

Sonja

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

I'm praying.

Eva will have the same birthday as mine. March 17 is a GOOD birthday. :)

Anonymous said...

Been praying all night and will continue to pray throughout the day today! Lisa in NC