Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Thursday, March 20, 2008

I Am a "Kept" Woman. We are a "kept" family!

I Am a "Kept" Woman.

You see, there were a few times when I thought I would lose my mind, but GOD kept me sane. (Isa. 26:3)

There were times when I thought I could go no longer, but the LORD kept me moving. (Gen 28:15)

At times, I've wanted to lash out at those whom I felt had done me wrong, but th e LORD kept my mouth shut. (Psa. 13)

Sometimes, I think the money just isn't enough, but GOD has helped me to keep the lights on, the water on, the car paid, the house paid, etc.., (Matt. 6:25 -34)

When I thought I would fall, HE kept me up. When I thought I was weak, HE kept me strong! (I Pet. 5:7, Matt. 11:28-30)

I could go on and on and on, but I'm sure you hear me! I'm blessed to be "kept."

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chrissy -- your faith in the midst of all you are going through is such a ministry to others. God has certainly ordained you for "such a time as this!" May you continue to feel His peace and my His Love sustaine you!

Jami - South Carolina

Julie said...

I just got caught up on your blog (I've been trying to cut back on computer time lately).

I can't even count the number of tears rolling down my cheeks right now from looking at the pictures of you, your family, and your sweet little Eva. She's a beautiful baby. I'm praising God for His gift of time for you, and trusting He will let Eva remain with you for just the right amount of time.

I've prayed for you often, and will continue to do so. Thanks for sharing such an intimate part of your life in order to be a blessing to others.

Meredith B said...

Chrissy, I have read your blog for many weeks now, and have never left a comment. Your faith is such an inspiration. I have been praying and will continue to pray for your amazing Eva! I pray that God keeps you right where you need to be...in HIS loving embrace! Your family of 5 is just beautiful! Praying today for God's strength to be your strength. God Bless!

Meredith in Lynchburg, VA

Laurie in Ca. said...

Chrissy,

So wonderful to know that you are a "kept woman" isn't it? And our God is keeping you safely nestled under His wing during this time. I know He is keeping Vinnie, Eva, Mya and Dominic there with you too. Praying hourly for you sweet friend, as you hold your newest and most cherished treasure, taking her into your heart.
I've said it before but it bares repeating, she is such a beautiful little girl, just perfect and precious Chrissy. Such a blessing to see you all getting to love on her and I am thankful she is back with you there. Praying for peace and strength for you. May you be healing physically too. You are such a blessing to me.

Love you, Laurie in Ca.

Anxious AF said...

You are an inspiration, and little Eva's life is already a testimony of God to the world.
YOU AMAZE ME!

Jane said...

I'm amazed at how God is using you, while in your hospital bed tending to your families needs, to encouraging me at this very minute. Thank you! He does keep us...24/7/365 days a year.

still praying fro you and your family.

Michelle Jamie said...

Praying for you!

Pete, Ali, Charlie and Rosie said...

We're thinking of you, praying for you, and sending you our love, from Cardiff, UK XXX

Anonymous said...

God Bless....Being "kept" is a gift. Thank you for the reminder! Of all days, today as a day that I needed it! Thinking of you all often...praying even more. Eva is striking soul and equally beautiful. May God continue to show you the way and give you the gift of time.

In Christ,
Trisha
San Diego

Kenzie said...

Praying for you sweet girls tonight! So much love and praying for God's grace...

Love,
Kenzie

Emily said...

Praying for you. Keep your eyes on your Father's....

Kim (marygracesummons.blogspot.com) said...

Eva is beautiful. I always fixed my girls hair like that - the spike! Love it. Praying for you all....
In His love,
Kim