Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Wow, look what I found...

This was Vinnie and I at my cousins wedding 5/6/2000 (pregnant w/ Mya)...I turned 21 the next day!
These next two are my dad and Dominic...(Yes, it's really my dad...and he's single ladies...lol)!
The above is Vinnie's family...this was obviously before Eva (way before Eva) and nephew Jacob.
The rest are self explanatory...Boy have Dominic and Mya grown! Time sure does fly...
Oh how I wish I had Eva here w/ me to do the same pictures every few months and each year.





9 comments:

boltefamily said...

Wow! What great pictures! Thanks for sharing them Chrissy!

MARGARETE said...

Beautiful...Thank you for sharing and I pray you have a wonderful day.
Love,
Margarete

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!

Kim (marygracesummons.blogspot.com) said...

Beautiful family Chrissy. I am thinking of you and praying for you today!
Love,
Kim

Alicia said...

Chrissy,

Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures of your beautiful family!

Hope you are having a good day!

Praying for you...

Love ya!
Alicia

ShEiLa said...

How cute are your kids!!! I know you don't know who I am...but I have been following your blog and have prayed for you. Cute kids, what do you expect, they have a beautiful mother! Sheila, NV

Anonymous said...

your kids are beautiful chrissy. just like their momma!!
nicole eaton

Bobbi said...

These are beautful pics. I am still praying for your family.

Tabitha said...

What beautiful pictures of your children. I have been following your story and my thoughts and prayers have been with you along the way.
With Warmest Wishes,
Tabitha X