Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Drink, Steal, Swear & Lie...

(another email forward that I liked)

I met this guy while I was in Albuquerque and he has a motto he lives by everyday.

He said listen carefully and live by these 4 rules: drink, steal, swear, & lie.

I was shaking my head no, but he then told me to listen while he explained his four rules.

So here they are:

1. 'Drink' from the 'everlasting cup' every day.

2. 'Steal' a moment to help someone that is in worse shape than you are.

3. 'Swear' that you will be a better person today than yesterday.

4. And last, but not least, when you 'lie' down at night thank god you live in America and have freedom. And thank him for being a loving, forgiving God who promises eternal life with him!

I am not as good as I should be, I am not as good as I could be but thank God I am better than I used to be!

1 comment:

Pauline said...

HEEE HEEE okay this gave me the giggles .. this is a country song and i busted out with the words ... and they have stuck in my head all morning! In the mist of all you are going through thanks for the smile and the rememberence of Alb (finance's family is from there and can't wait to go back)
Hugs
Pauline