Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Saturday, April 19, 2008

So sorry blog readers...

When I get an email I do not take the time to research the Internet to see where it originated or check snopes.com to see if it's true...

If I like it...I re-post or forward it...

If I don't, I won't...

So w/ that said please see the comment below and make note of it before or after reading the "A TEENAGER'S VIEW OF HEAVEN" post from earlier today. Thanks!

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "A TEENAGER'S VIEW OF HEAVEN":

I hate to have to tell you this, but that was actually written by a well known author names Joshua Harris. It was a dream he had and put it in one of the books he wrote, and called it the "room". I have seen this come across email and have been saddened by the lie of "Brian" or who ever wrote it.

I personally am friends with Joshua Harris, and I am sure he would like to clarify that this was his work if you had questions. He is a pastor now in Maryland. His website is joshharris.com.Be blessed!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Hi,

It's too bad someone felt the need to plagiarize, but I think the story still has a lot of value. Thanks for posting it.

Your pictures of the ballons and 1-month birthday celebration for Eva were very touching.

Suzanne