Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Friday, February 15, 2008

Very uncomfortable...

Please pray for me as the last 24 hours or so have been very uncomfortable for me. I am contracting more often and in a lot of pain.

We have tentatively scheduled our c-section (due to Eva's frank breach position) for March 17th (I'll be 38 weeks and our pediatric cardiologist will be in town). We are praying faithfully to make it until then. Please pray w/ us.

Next ultrasound is on Monday as well as an OB check. We will be looking to see Eva's position as well as her growth. Praying for a tremendous weight gain since we last checked.

Sorry this is so short but it hurts to do pretty much of anything lately...

Also, Eva's name is pronounced w/ the long E sound...like in Adam and Eve.
Someone asked in a comment. :)

19 comments:

Mamma_of _five said...

praying you will stop Contracting:)

Jen in Al said...

Praying for you and precious Eva! jen in al

Laurie in Ca. said...

Hi Chrissy,

Praying for you this morning that the contractions will stop and you will be more comfortable. And for Eva to keep gaining weight. Thank you for letting us know what to pray for here, and we will!

Love you, Laurie in Ca.

Alicia said...

Chrissy,
Praying for you to be comfortable, for the contractions to stop and for Eva to gain weight.

BTW, I love her name!!!!

Love and prayers,
Alicia

Anonymous said...

Praying for you, Eva and your family! Just remember that God's timing is best!

Praying that you become more comfortable real soon!

God Bless You!

Anonymous said...

I hope the contractions stop and you will be more comfortable. Eva needs to stay right where she is!

Praying. :-)

Anonymous said...

March 17 is my son's birthday! Praying for you....

So Blessed said...

Praying...

Bobbie said...

Praying.

boltefamily said...

Chrissy,

I will be praying. I am having some of the same issues myself. I also have appointments tomorrow for sonogram and ob check as well as a NST. We will pray for your contractions to stop and for Eva to make it safely to the 17th and also for her growth!

Love,
Kristy

MARGARETE said...

Been praying for you....Please keep us updated.

amanda said...

Hi Chrissy,

I am praying for you,Eva, Mya, Dominic, Vinnie, and all of your family.

amanda

meela said...

praying for you!

Kim (marygracesummons.blogspot.com) said...

Hi Chrissy,
I am praying..........for all of of you and all your needs.
With love,
Kim

Laurie in Ca. said...

Hi Chrissy,

I just wanted to check in tonight and let you know you are on my heart and in my prayers. Asking God to keep Eva safe and growing healthy towards her delivery and for peace for you, Vinnie and the kids. I can only imagine all that is on your heart right now, and ask God to give you His complete peace that He is watching over all of you.

Love, Laurie in Ca.

Emily said...

praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Chrissy,
I check in twice a day to see how you are feeling. Please know prayers are being prayed for you and your entire family. Please keep us posted when you feel like it.

Karen in TN

Mama10EE said...

A St. Patrick's Day baby....how great! Praying that little Eva will grow and STAY PUT for 4 more weeks.

Kim said...

I have kept up with your blog after learning of it from miller grace, mary grace, and maddox's mothers blogs. I have left few comments, but have said prayers for your Eva. I pray for God's blessings for your family and the miracle of time for your Eva.
March 17th happens to be my birthday! So, I am praying for that date and I am honored to share it with such a tiny angel.
Kim