Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

He Gets the Last Word...

1 Peter 5:8-11 (The Message)

8-11
Keep a cool head. Stay alert. The Devil is poised to pounce, and would like nothing better than to catch you napping. Keep your guard up. You're not the only ones plunged into these hard times. It's the same with Christians all over the world. So keep a firm grip on the faith. The suffering won't last forever. It won't be long before this generous God who has great plans for us in Christ—eternal and glorious plans they are!—will have you put together and on your feet for good. He gets the last word; yes, he does.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suffering is a gift in many ways! It brings clarity and knowledge! I can see that all that you are facing is bringing about so much good! It's hard, but I'm sure you would agree that your family is learning much from this time and Eva being in your lives!

May God Bless you always!

Laurie in Ca. said...

Hi Chrissy,

Stopping in this morning to say Hi and see how you are doing. I want you to know that prayers for you and Eva and your family are continuing here and I am asking God to meet your every need. You are loved.

Laurie in Ca.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it wonderful how many encouraging scriptures there are? I'll put that on my list of things to search for in my study time, I think... exactly how many are there? ;)

For clarification, is it E-va or A-va? I've heard it pronounced both ways with that spelling, and I'd like to know I'm pronouncing her name right.

Laurie in Ca. said...

Hi Chrissy,

I am thinking about you this morning and praying that all is going according to His plan. You will meet Eva soon and I am asking God to guide every decision you will be making for her and your family. Love you girl.

Laurie in Ca.