Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Friday, February 22, 2008

Another update on the Bolte Family...

This is the latest post from Kristy's blog. Please pray for them...even more today than ever and around, near, at 2pm...as this is the time Happy is schedule to be delivered!

My heart aches for their family right now...as well as for myself. Even though Happy does not have T18 it is still witnessing the possible loss of another precious baby, another child of God. I don't know that my heart can handle such after seeing so many within the past 3 months.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Please forgive me- I don't have the right words to say- so will just tell you what I have heard from my husband who is at the hospital. They have done more tests today and the results showed that Happy is not doing well. They will be doing the c section at 2pm today. From what I have heard they have not been given much hope that they will have a lot of time with Happy after he is born. However, these are doctors, and they seem to give the "worst case scenerio" most of the time. Pray for time with Happy and Luke and Ben going in to meet their brother. I don't know what else to ask you to pray for. I do know that God knows what they need and that He knows what we are asking for even when we don't know. I will let you know when I hear more.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Chrissy,

Just as I am praying for Kristy, I am lifting you up also.

Praying for strength and peace.

Love ya!
Alicia

Anonymous said...

Continuing to think of you!
Lori, reader in VA

Jane said...

Chrissy, haven't posted here but once or twice...but wanted to let you know I've been praying for you.

And last night at 4 am I woke up to a dream with you in it...I prayed myself back to sleep, praying for your family.

Emily said...

Praying for you and your beautiful girl tonight.