Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Why...

Why is this happening?

I can't take it any more.

I just want to go home.

My nerves are shot.

My patience are exhausted.

And I can't say that I feel a whole lot better than I did when I came back to this place.

What is the point?

My family needs me...yes, I get that.

They need me now.

They need me forever.

But no one is guaranteed tomorrow.

Only God knows the days of my life.

Is there a guarantee that these medicines are going to keep me alive?

Is there still a chance that this clot could kill me?

No one here, in the flesh, can answer these questions...

I just want to go home...

TODAY!

NOW for that matter...

7 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm so sorry that you're going through all of this; especially with a brand new baby at home when you are not able to be there with him. We will NEVER understand why God does the things he does, but we do know that they are for a reason... a purpose... a plan...

Please try to stay strong and know that we are all praying for you, your health, and your sanity. Dante is sooooo adorable! I miss my little girl (who's now 10 1/2 months old) being that little, but I surely don't miss the night time feedings and such. :o) Take care Chrissy! (((HUGS)))

Laurie in Ca. said...

Praying for you Chrissy as you must wait to get back home with your family and sweet Dante. Blood clots are serious and I am praying they get this resolved for you. Praying for your patience and exhaustion to be comforted by the Lord. Dante has a good team at home watching over him. No consolation to your heart I know, but this will be over soon. I love you and will keep praying.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Unknown said...

Chrissy - praying for you, thinking of you. i know nothing makes you feel better right now about not being with your family and with little dante. i'm so sorry. xoxo! i hope that you're able to look a this next week with God's grace. *hugs*

Tabitha said...

Thinking of you ~ I hope you are home soon,
Will keep checking back to make sure that all is ok.
Take care of yourself and that gorgeous boy of yours,
love and hugs XXXXX

Jenna said...

I am so sorry. We are praying you get healthy and get home to that sweet boy

Cathy said...

Chrissy,
You are in my prayers. Hoping that you can return home so soon to your precious Dante! I lvoe the pictures.

Anonymous said...

some people just feel sorry for themselves.