Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tastefully Simple...AGAIN

It's that time again...

Some of you know and others do not but I sell Tastefully Simple. I have been only selling the minimum per quarter just to remain a consultant because I like having the discount for myself and I hope and plan to get back up and running...someday.

We are approaching the end of the quarter, being March 31th, and I am again in a bit or a crunch. I need a few hundred dollars more in sales (approx $3oo) to make my goal or else...I'll be done selling and no longer a consultant. I am once again offering promotional discounts, which I cannot post here (too big of a discount to post here...I promise). So if you like TS products, need a refill or are looking to purchase gifts, please email me!

jane7doe7@aol.com (put TS or Tastefully Simple in the subject line)

Orders can be shipped anywhere! And I can accept credit card/debit card payments!

Never, ever, ever...is there any obligation. I just want to extend the offer and get the info out there.

The fall and winter items are likely limited being that the season changed from fall/winter to spring/summer after February 28th. If you want to stock up on something that was to be leaving w/the switch...email me the product and I will get back to you.

Thanks to all that have helped in the past and those of you in the future.

No comments: