Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Showin some support...




I know this is not the update yinz (that's y'all in Pittsburgh slang) were looking for but I figured it's better than no post at all.
Just supporting the Steeler's (since the rest of my family are die hard fans).


These pictures are from 2006...yinz know, the last time we won the Superbowl...when we got the one for the thumb.



















Mya will always be daddy's little girl and a...






Looking forward to our boyz bringin home that 6 pack from Tampa tonight!

5 comments:

PletcherFamily said...

We are huge Steeler fans too! We grew up in the Pittsburgh area and have been die hard fans all of our life! We have enjoyed watching the game and hope they pull off a win!!


Yinz have fun now.

Jenna said...

I LOVE it!!!!We too are huge fans, despite the fact we live in Seattle!! What a great game!

Mama10EE said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! My mom was born in Pittsburgh and raised in Plum. We're up in Pittsburgh at least once a month. I sent my husband to his very first Steelers game (I've been about 10 times) for his 30th birthday last fall.

You look awesome in the pictures, especially the full body shot. I would never have guessed you are 8 months pregnant!

Praying for you and the family.

AllTheKingsBlessings said...

Hey Chrissy, Congrats on your team winning! (We don't really follow the SB, but we know how important it is to a lot of people!) ;)

I just want to say that we are praying for you and your family often. I look forward to hearing about the safe birth of your sweet little boy.

Hang in there, and know that you are loved by many you don't even know!

Lisa Lawrence said...

Wow, Chrissy, that is AWESOME! My dad was from Pittsburgh and being a Steeler fan has always been just a fact of life for me and now for my kids. In fact, my big son and I travel from California every year to go to a game somewhere. This year we went to Tennessee and I actually got to meet Emily and her family while we were there. I love going to watch them play in Pittsburgh too. We even got to watch The Bus throw a touchdown pass against the Jets in 2004, RIGHT in front of us. My son called it the best day of his life.

I have some pics on my blog too, but they are not near as awesome as yours. The only downside about them winning is the ticket prices get really jacked up. Oh well, it is worth it! Sorry to ramble, but I love my Steelers.

Lisa