Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Thursday, February 26, 2009

In less than 10 hours...

In less than ten hours I pray to hear the lungs of my fourth born child. I pray to see a pudgy pink face and body lifted above that blue curtain. I pray for a healthy baby boy!

Tomorrow is the day. I still feel pretty sick but my spirits are high. Dominic and Mya seem to be just fine, as neither of them even really knew they were sick in the first place.

I managed to make it to the game last night and had an okay time. Would have been much more enjoyable if I felt better and were not 9 1/2 plus months pregnant. We bought the baby a Penguins pacifier w/ matching holder and a Penguins teether. And thanks to my dear friend/co-worker Christy we have the same items for when Steeler season rolls around again. Poor kid will be a fan of them all no matter what...! And that's not by my choice! Vinnie and Mya will brainwash him from the moment they can. To be honest I think there is some game (not sure what sport or even team for that matter - that is on tomorrow night that I heard Vinnie telling his Dad on the phone that he'll be watching it w/ his son)! See what I mean...he's not even here yet and dads making TV plans!

I am anxious and nervous. I wanna say more anxious. I pray for perfection and God's perfect will. I pray that this baby has zero complications, comes home and outlives me! Is that too much to ask for? Nothing is too much for my God!

I pray that I have zero complications, minimal pain and am able to take in every bit of this new blessing.

I pray that as soon as we see his sweet face that his name falls into place. Because you know we are still undecided!

Thank you all for your continued thoughts and prayers. I will post as soon as I am able!

15 comments:

Jenna said...

Feb 27 was the day my miracle baby was born. He will be 3 tommorow. I pray for veyr little pain for you and nice and loud crys from little man.Thinking of you in Seattle

Emily said...

What joy!! I'm so excited for you, Chrissy! I cannot wait to see your beautiful, healthy, pink newborn son! I know Eva is smiling down. :)

Just Me said...

Praying for you and your family.

Me and my Gurl said...

Thoughts and Prayers have already begun for an easy delivery and healthy handsome baby boy. I will be checking in tommorrow and praying tonight.

Tell Vinnie, to try not to keep the baby up. They both need there beauty sleep. LOL

God Bless,

Sonja FL

AllTheKingsBlessings said...

Praying for a safe delivery of your beautiful boy!!

Debbie said...

Praying for you and your little one. We did not decide on a name until the 2nd day. It will be perfect for him. You both will know.
Love, Debbie

Nicole said...

Will be praying for a safe delivery and arrival. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy (and hopefully he'll have a name by then, too.) :o) Praying for you all...

~~Nicole

KrazyMom said...

Holding you up in prayer this morning and anxiously waiting to read the good news of your new arrival!

Kim (marygracesummons.blogspot.com) said...

Thinking of you this morning and praying for all your needs and wants to be met! I hope everyone is feeling better and I can't wait to see pics of that new baby boy!!
Love,
Kim

Lisa Lawrence said...

Praying in joyful anticipation of this little guy's arrival. May all your prayers be answered.

Lisa

Laurie in Ca. said...

Praying this morning Chrissy that everything goes perfectly and you will be hearing your little man screaming loudly, announcing his arrival on this blessed day. May this day be blessed in every way.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Erika said...

I am praying for you & your precious little one, Chrissy! I hope all goes well & I can't wait to see pictures!

asplashofsunshine said...

Such an exciting day! I can't wait to see photos... selfish I know. :) Enjoy the birth of your fourth gift today! Lotsa love from San Francisco!

Suzie said...

Praying for you all! He should be here by now...Hope you are enjoying your sweet boy in your arms! Hugs to you!!!

Tabitha said...

Sending Love and hugs to you all ~ I will keep you in my prayers and I look forward to hearing all about your new arrival XX