Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Minor Update and Prayer Requests...

I've been wanting to post sooner than now and wanting to give more of an update than this but have run into a few technical difficulties.

As of yesterday Mya has an ear infection.

As of this morning Dominic has strep throat.

And as for me...well I feel like death. I've got a headache, sore throat, heartburn that is causing me to throw up and now other intestinal discomforts. Needless to say I am quite miserable.

And to top it off...as of this past Monday...we've been scheduled for a c-section this Friday.

Yes, not tomorrow but the next day.

I feel as if the devil is trying to steal our joy. I do not want to have to reschedule the surgery for Monday or thereafter. I want nothing more than to meet my baby boy. But I also want the strength and the energy to take care of him, to love him and to do all the things that I didn't get to do for and with my precious Eva.

I am trying to be seen today w/ my PCP for a rapid throat culture (Dominic's rapid was negative and over night turned positive). We'll see how that goes. I haven't seen my PCP in quite sometime and was really trying to avoid it at all costs.

Please pray for the health of our household. Please pray that Friday will remain "THE DAY" and please pray for our hearts as we enjoy our newest blessing from the Lord. Prayers for an uncomplicated delivery, no health issues for the baby nor I and for peace that surpasses all understanding as we anticipate that this experience will be different than our last.

I hope to post again before surgery.

I plan to post pictures as soon as I can on Friday.

And I hope to post a pic of this baby boys current dwelling place (boy am I big) as well as his post hospital stay dwelling place as well.

And as crappy as I currently feel...I hope to make it to tonight's Penguin game w/ Vinnie and the kids. We were offered 4 tickets from the Caring Place to view tonight's game from Sidney Crosby's suite. I'd hate to miss that! I haven't been to a hockey game in over 10 years...

Thank you for your continuous thoughts and prayers!

10 comments:

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

oh i hope everyone starts feeling better soon, praying!
can wai to 'meet' the little man!

Erika said...

Oh I'm so sorry. How miserable. I hope you all feel better very soon! Praying for you all! I can't wait to "meet" your precious little boy too!

Tabitha said...

Hi Chrissy,
I have been following your story for quite a while now ~ just wanted to say that I am thinking of you all and praying that all will go well for you.
Looking forward to meeting your precious boy.
Take care ~ love and big hugs Tabitha XXXXXX

malette-foreveryoung said...

I am praying for a your family to get healthy and that Friday is the day the you met your new son
Praying in ND
Malette

Sara said...

Oh Chrissy,
I am praying right now in Oklahoma for you and that little one. I have been a lurker on your blog for over a year and have never commented. I never imagined that I would lose my own infant son just last October, but reading your blog and others has helped me to persevere through each day. I am praying that the Lord heals all in your home and that you will be strengthened as you get ready for Friday and that new precious gift from HIM<>< I can't wait to meet him. Enjoy all the sweet moments Friday will hold for you. I am so excited... God is working:)
Sara
www.hintzshappenings.blogspot.com

Jenna said...

Praying for you all. Sore throats are no fun!!! I cant wait to meet the little guy soon

Emily said...

I'm getting SO excited about your little boy! I can't believe he'll be here in the blink of an eye! God has this all planned out - always has - and it's going to be just perfect. :) Praying for you, friend!!!

K said...

WOW! How exciting to be meeting your little son so soon. I will pray for you all! I do hope you heal from your virus. Please don't feel bad if it would be better for your health to move your delivery day. You know what you can handle and what you need and if a few days healing time will help, then take it before you are dealing with healing from surgery and taking care of a newborn, too.

JuJu - said...

praying for all of you-

Angie said...

I'll be praying for you tomorrow as you go in! I sure hope all the stresses of illness and the like will be gone by then so that you can enjoy all the joy the day will bring! Much love, Angie