Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Continue to pray...

So many things I want to get out but I talk faster than I can type...so please bare w/ me.

I have just gotten in from an eventful night out w/ the kids and rushed to the computer to look for an update on Poppy Joy. It certainly was not the update that I was anticipating but I somehow found peace amongst the sadness knowing that what Angie and Nathan prayed for the most indeed were answered prayers, although my prayers as I headed out this evening were for more than what they were initially asking for. Please continue to pray for the Luce family. Even though Poppy Joy has gone home to be w/ the Lord their journey is far from over and never may be...as the emotions will remain w/ them forever.

I have so many things I want to share pertaining to our own journey (as I haven't really posted in a while) but I find that I am being called to pray till I fall asleep for Angie, Nathan and Marianna.

I hope to update on Eva tomorrow...till then...goodnight.

2 comments:

Laurie in Ca. said...

Hi Eva,

Continuing to pray for you and all of the girls who walk this road with you. I see that you have Tristan Asher's blog here and am asking you to pray for his mommy and daddy as he will be born tomorrow. Their post has asked for prayer and I hadn't realized that tomorrow was Tristans
birthday. Thank you so much,

Laurie in Ca.

Anonymous said...

Chrissy,
Please get your rest but know your family remains in my prayers.