Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Poppy Joy

I just walked into the house from a busy day of being out and about and jumped onto the computer for a few...only to realize that I missed the massive amounts of posts from my other fellow T18 bloggers.

It is never too late for prayers! PLEASE pray for Poppy Joy and her parents and family! She was delivered this morning at 10am by c-section that was originally scheduled for Thursday the 6th. Just goes to show even more that God is in control and had his own plan!

I know that Poppy is here and so far so good from what I have read on others blogs. Please pray for them!

I am on my way out again for a night w/ the kids...but will be back on later tonight or tomorrow to update things in regards to our current circumstances. I just wanted to quickly get the word out there to please lift up the Luce family as the next minutes, hours, days and weeks are so unpredictable.

God knows the number of Poppy's days...just wish we all knew what he knows!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poppy Joy is now home with Jesus!

Praise be God that the Luce's had several precious hours with their baby