Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Her name has been chosen

Her name has been chosen...

EVA JANETTE

EVA = life; living one...

JANETTE = God is Gracious...

And after Vinnie's Mom Janet and his friend EJ
(both of which he lost several years ago)

2 comments:

Kim (marygracesummons.blogspot.com) said...

Sweet Chrissi,
I just got your message on my blog (Mary Grace). From what you wrote I thought maybe your baby had been diagnosed with t-18 but was not for sure and prayed that it wasn't. I clicked on your name and it took me to your blog and I am yet again devestated that you and Eva are added to my prayer list. I run out of things to say and have a hard time coming up with words of comfort, but I hope that you know that I am heartbroken for you and your family. I will pray for God's grace to shine in your lives. I will pray you have time with Eva. It sounds like you are doing so many great things already to be proactive. We will be sad and have bad days but we will be carried through this fire. I will add you to my blog.
Your sister in Christ,
Kim

Laurie in Ca. said...

Hi Chrissi,

I just found you on Angie Luces blog and I want to let you know that I am adding you to my ever-growing prayer list of babies with T-18. All of the ones on your list have been on mine.
My heart just breaks for all of you girls who walk this road. I will pray for you as I do for them, that God's peace and grace be with you each step of the way, and that he holds you close to His heart. Eva Janette is a beautiful name. I pray your hope stays strong in the days ahead, knowing He will never leave you nor forsake you.

Laurie in Ca.