Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Thursday, November 15, 2007

A few links that someone sent to me today...

www.prenatalpartnersforlife.org
It is an organization that deals with these types of situations and encourages carrying to term. They also send you a couple of free gifts like a lamb and a blanket. I even got a CD with this song that was written especially for parents like us.

www.ourlittlegemma.com
I believe this baby had trisomy 18, but it has been a while since I looked. Her mom is awesome and I have e-mailed her more than a few times. She is a great resource and source of support.

http://www.emmanuelsfoundation.org/EF/EF.html
I don't honestly remember exactly what this one is.

www.benotafraid.com
This has lots of stories and resources that you can search just by your diagnosis even though there are lots of other good ones to.

I belong to a group on yahoo called miracle angels which is a group for moms who have received a poor prenatal diagnosis. I know there are some trisomy moms on there and everyone on there is just really great.

National share foundation- they are a prenatal loss support organization that operates in hospitals across the country and they have some great things on their website.

No comments: