Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Friday, March 28, 2008

Post Gazette Guest Book

I know that I have so many wonderful encouraging comments on this blog (and I thank you all) in which I will cherish forever. I someday plan to print and save them. But the blog will be around forever, the Post Gazette Guest Book will not. I can order the guest book to keep as another keepsake. So I ask that if you have been following us and were not able to comment here, please feel free to sign Eva's guestbook. And on the other hand...if you have been commenting here, even if everyday and would like to sign the guest book do please do so.

Send condolences at:

http://www.legacy.com/PostGazette/GB/GuestbookView.aspx?PersonId=106260146

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Continuing to pray for you. The prayer card is beautiful! May God continue to comfort and bring peace to you and your family.

Victoria
PA

Judy said...

I just thought I would mention that you can go to www.blurb.com and download your blog into their system and they can make a book out of it. I'm not sure if the book includes the comment section or not. I haven't actually done it, but I have a friend who had her blog turned into a book and it's beautiful. I'm sure it would be a wonderful keepsake for your family.

Kim (marygracesummons.blogspot.com) said...

Chrissy,
checking on you today and praying for you and your family. Eva is so beautiful. I am so glad you,Vinnie, Dominic and Mya had some time to love on her, now our Jesus is loving on her and she is perfect. I love visualizing all our babies playing together and talking about how they brought us all together.
Thinking of you so much.
With love,
Kim