Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Monday, March 31, 2008

My great aunt wrote this for me...

In Memory of your Angel

Eva Janette, your gift from God, so tiny dear and pure.
Came to your arms such a little while, her loss you now endure.

She touched so many near and far, with something so unique.
Her fragile strength, her presence here, that precious warmth so sweet.

Your Angel is with Jesus now, so speak to her each day.
She'll save a place for all of you, and if she could, she'd say...

"You gave me love and so much care, I know you now...my own.
I'll be here when you come to me, to this, my Heavenly home.

So stay close by and sing God's praise, His gifts are always best.
He knows you as His faithful ones, how well you passed the test!

Weeping may be here for now, but joy comes with the dawn.
Be still and know that I am loved, may joy be in each song."

From her Great Grand Aunt Bunny

7 comments:

Laurie in Ca. said...

Chrissy,

Such a sweet keepsake memory from your Great Aunt. Eva's little cry in the video is so precious. It will be in your heart forever. I am praying you and your family through sweet friend and hope you are healing physically and resting. Love you guys.

Laurie in Ca.

Anonymous said...

So very sweet and heart warming. Hugs to you and your family.

Pete, Ali, Charlie and Rosie said...

That's lovely Chrissy - it gave me goosebumps. We had to say goodbye far too soon to our firstborn son, Will - he lived for just 15 minutes after he was born, but we wouldn't have missed those precious minutes for all the world. We're thinking of you all so much, and remembering you in our prayers. With love XXX

Kim (marygracesummons.blogspot.com) said...

Praying for you tonight Chrissy!
Kim

Cathy said...

Chrissy, Eva Janette is a beautiful pink Angel. God's perfection glorified here on earth.I am praying for your family. Cathy & Annabel

Melissa Dovel said...

Chrissy
Ive only commented one other time- I just wanted to say how beautifully put and what a sweet treasure and reminder of how much she is loved. The picture of you holding her to your cheast as she went to heaven is something that I just brings me to tears to look at. Thats what its all about THAT is what love looks like. I have a feeling that as time marches on this will be "the" picture you love the most. Your are a precious woman and I found your blog through Asher Bolte's site (yet another precous woman). I pray that you stay close to all of the precious women out there who have had to endure what you are walking in.

Blessings and Prayer and your children all 3 are as beautiful as can be.

Melissa Dovel

Kenzie said...

Thinking of you tonight!

Love you lots and praying,
Kenzie