Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Doing pretty well...

I have to say that I am doing pretty well even though these last few days seem to be flying by. I am more uncomfortable than ever but my spirits are high as well as my hopes. Although I have not clue where I will be physically, mentally and emotionally at this very time next week I know that today I am just as strong as I was 25 weeks ago.

Being a female and a big time planner it is hard to not be making plans right not. Easter for instance...we have for the past probably 8 years always gone to Seven Springs for the Easter Sunday buffet. This year we are not. Dominic was upset to hear that news but completely understood that we may be eating dinner in the cafeteria of the hospital if indeed Eva is still there. We are all okay w/ this...believe you me. I pray that we are ALL home for Easter, Eva included...I couldn't ask for more than that right now. We could eat cereal for that matter and I will be completely content. We are considering ordering a meal deal type thing from our local Honey Baked Ham Co, Bob Evans or Boston Market...but even such plan is hard to make w/ our future being so unpredictable. So, I am trying not to let such bother me as I have no control over anything as I always thought I did.

I have yet to pack my bag! What the heck am I waiting for??? I'll get to it...by Sunday I'm sure!

As for my last appointment all went well. Nothing really new at all just got the details for Monday morning. I will have one last ultrasound on Monday before going into surgery. Hoping they will give me at least one more picture!

Prayer requests for these last few days...

Praying for Eva to remain strong, healthy and to pack on the weight in the next 4 days!

Praying for the discomfort to subside a little. Back pain, head aches and pinching in the abdomen area to be exact.

Again for an uneventful last 4 days. Although I trust that God's timing is perfect I also want to trust and believe that He has Monday in mind to be that perfect birthday day!

And this may seem dumb...but...praying that our laptop works at the hospital! What will I do for days w/out contact w/ my blog family? As well as my prayer warriors!

I will post again by at least Sunday night/early Monday morning. I promise!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE! PRAYING PRAYING AND PRAYING HARDER THAN EVER FOR YOU AND YOUR BABY AND FAMILY!

Dawn Weninger
Carrington, ND

Mandy said...

God bless you as you begin the most anticipated few days of your life. I know how you must feel because I remember it just like it was yesterday when Madeline was born. I am praying for you and that sweet baby girl. I can't wait to "meet" her via your blog.

Thinking of you tonight in GA,
Mandy
www.madelinegracehopkins.blogspot.com

Laurie in Ca. said...

Praying so much for you each hour of each day, asking God to continue to hold you tight and not let go. And for Eva to remain strong and get pudgy:) It will be a blessing for you all to meet her face to face. She is loved so much already and blanketed in prayer. Get that bag packed girl!!:) Love you and thank you for updating. Prayers for all you have asked.

Love, Laurie in Ca.

boltefamily said...

Chrissy,

I am praying for and thinking of you each and every day as Eva's birthday draws near. Thanks for the update and the specific prayer requests! If you need anything call me! Howard is off all next week and I can be there in 2 hours if you need ANYTHING!

Love,
Kristy

Anxious AF said...

praying.....

Yvette said...

Chrissy,

Just wanted you to know I am praying for you, your family and sweet Eva. I certainly know how you are feeling with only a few more days until you hold precious Eva. I know with you being the last mommy left, in our group of Internet friends, you have experienced so many ups and downs as each of us have already walked this road but remember, this is Eva's story, and it will be unlike any other. I am so thankful you have made it to March, Eva has been so strong! I look forward to Monday and cannot wait to hear about her. As you walk through those hospital doors leave all of the fear behind and live "in the moment". Take care and know I'm here if you need anything.

Love, Yvette Hostetter
www.tristanasher.blogpot.com

Emily said...

Praying for you and eagerly awaiting the arrival of your little miracle girl. :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Chrissy,

I found your blog through Tristan Asher's site, as his mom had posted prayer requests for you.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying that Eva will be born with no complications, and that she will survive and thrive.

I also wanted to let you know of a prayer site, ww.asherandjacobsfriends.com - if you would like you can visit and register Eva on the site so that her story will be shared and prayer requests posted. It is a wonderful site and has links to many children fighting illnesses.

Sonja said...

Oh no worries momma, we here in Blogland will be praying for you until we hear from you whenever that will be. :)

My prayers are with you and your family and for little Eva who is going to be making a grand entrance very soon.

Be still and LISTEN! I love that phrase from our Lord!!!!! He will tell you everything you need to hear and when you need to hear it.

God Bless
Sonja

Anonymous said...

Chrissy, You and Eva and the entire family remains in my prayers.
Love,
Karen in TN