Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Sunday, September 28, 2008

TS

Update on the Tastefully Simple...I am less that $100 away from my goal w/ a couple potential orders pending. Looking good and I should make it. Don't let that scare you away. I am still offering the "promotion" until Tuesday, September 30th and even thereafter I can take orders and still offer a little something off. But come December it will be crunch time again so I will be running my good ol' "promotion" again. I will post a final order/dollar count as well as many thank you's come Wednesday. Thank you to all thus far!

No comments: