Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ticker...for those who have emailed and asked.

I have a pregnancy ticker up and running way down at the very bottom of my page. It's been there since maybe even before I "officially" announced the news.

As of today, I am 17 weeks and 2 days. That is going by my cycle dates. I have had maybe 3 ultrasounds (one just for the confirmation and heartbeat...one cause I was having some cramping and my doctor is WONDERFUL and probably just wanted to reassure me that all was well and one for the 1st trimester screening to measure the nuchal fold - nuchal translucency).

Each ultrasound has been pretty close w/ the dates maybe 2-4 days plus the cycle date. My due date according to my cycle is 3/6/09 and according to one or two of the three ultrasounds my due date was determined to be 3/8/09...Therefore, when asked I say 3/7/09...ten days before Eva's 1st birthday.

So, if you are wanting to follow along with the ticker please scroll all the way down to the bottom.

1 comment:

Sonja said...

I am so thrilled for you. I hope you are doing well and feeling fine. Enjoy the pregnancy.

Hope all is going well with Tastefully simple. Good Luck. Let us know how it works out. Sorry I couldn't order. But I'm rooting for ya! :)

Sonja