Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

*****URGENT*****

I'm a little late at checking the blog world and email but never too late for prayers!

PLEASE join me tonight in praying for the family of sweet Maddox Stanfield, mom Kenzie, dad Dusty and big brother Deacon. Kenzie was scheduled to deliver Maddox on February 5th but God had a different plan as her contractions started today. Dusty was out of town on business and is working his way back to be w/ Kenzie. All other family members live out of the area so they are in the process of getting to the hospital as I type. Maddox should be here tonight or tomorrow. Please pray that he will be born alive, w/ minimal complications, and that the family will have precious time w/ him and full of memories. Maddox also has T18 as well as spina bifida but the Lord has it all under control. He is in control and all is in His hands.

Please check the Stanfield site for updates.

PLEASE PRAY FOR THE STANFIELDS AS THE NIGHT GOES ON!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chrissy, has anyone told you what a sweet spirit you have? It comes through on your posts.

We are praying for you too.

Karen in TN

Laurie in Ca. said...

Hi Chrissy,

Praying for the Stanfields as Maddox is making his way into his parents arms. Praying for you and Eva too. You are so sweet to be such an encourager for others as you walk this road yourself. You are loved by me and I am praying the Lord meets each and every one of your needs as they come. May His peace be all over you today and in the days ahead.

Laurie in Ca.

So Blessed said...

Praying...

Emily said...

Hi Chrissy.

You know I've been praying for the Stanfields and I need you to know that I am praying for you, too. How are you doing? How's little miss? ;)

Kenzie said...

Chrissy-

Thank you so much for your posting for us and your continuous prayers. We will continue to lift your family up and sweet baby Eva as your time to meet her draws closer! What a beautiful, amazing time it will be.

Love you lots,
Kenzie

Chelle' said...

Hi Chrissy- I found your blog as I linked from Nate's blog to the Stanfields blog and down through many of the Trisomy 18 blogs.

Prior to Nate linking the Stanfield's to his blog I had no idea of this disease... but I have been looking into it as a way to better pray for that family and many others.

I've wished there was more I could do for many of the families but distance seems to trump... however, when I saw your blog I realized I too live in Pittsburgh and just possibly can offer assistance in whatever manner you may need.

I don't know what you may need... but at our church we tend to offer meals, playdates, house cleaning etc. If there is ANYTHING you need- please let me know. You can link to my blog and leave me a message...

I am praying for you and your family.

Laurie in Ca. said...

Checking in to let you know I am thinking about you and praying daily. How are you and Miss Eva doing this week? Keep us posted and let us know if there is anything specific you need, prayers or otherwise okay?

Love you, Laurie in Ca.

Kim (marygracesummons.blogspot.com) said...

Chrissy,
Just wanted you to know I am thinking about you and praying fo ryou and Eva. Give an update on your pregnancy after your next appointment. I would love to hear how things are.
Praying for you!
love,
Kim