Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Please lift up the prayers...

Please lift up the family of the sweet, miracle of God...Tristan Asher Hostetters' family tonight as he went home to be w/ Jesus at 4:40pm this afternoon. Most of you have been following Yvette's pregnancy, delivery and the 56 days of his life, others may not know who he is...but regardless this is hard for anyone to swallow as those who know he was doing so well.

Indeed this was God's plan but that doesn't mean we can't wonder why and it doesn't mean that we will ever understand. Please pray for Yvette, Trayc, Tanner and Tayden as well as the rest of their families. We all know that this journey is far from being over.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for them and for you too. I know it must be so difficult to watch these other situations when it is still undetermined how your own baby's arrival will be. Praise God that you have such good women to help walk you through---hang in there!
Lori in VA

Anonymous said...

Praying for your family and Baby Tristans family. Thank you for sharing your blog. May God wrap his arms around your families. God Bless you. Keep the faith.

Robin, Jax,Florida

Laurie in Ca. said...

Hi Chrissy,

Please know that I am praying for them. I was so shocked to hear this news and it breaks my heart once again. You KNOW I am praying extra protection from God around your heart these past weeks, and tonight especially. I can only imagine the uncertainty this brings up for you as you wait for precious Eva to be born. Asking God to hold you tight to His heart and not let you go. I will not stop praying for you Chrissy and I pray Gods peace be all over you sweetie.

Love you, Laurie in Ca.

So Blessed said...

I am praying for the Hostetters...and for your family.

Kim (marygracesummons.blogspot.com) said...

Chrissy,
I want you to know that I am praying for you especially. All these stories unfolding before yours has to be difficult and scary. Just remember - all of our stories, miracles are different. Eva's will be a different, precious miracle of it's own. We do not know the outcome - we can only pray and that's what we will do. Do not let your heart be troubled. Jesus will carry you - give your thoughts and fears to him, he will help you to overcome them. Just remember, Eva Janette is with you NOW, embrace and enjoy every minute, do not let our take away from what you have now - if you have to turn off your computer - you do that girl. Just keep us updated - :) I will pray for you my sweet friend.
With love,
Kim

Kim said...

I have come across your blog from Maddox, Miller Grace, Mary Grace and Tristan's blog. It's been a heartbreaking week or so reading about the T-18 babies. Hope bursts forth when I read your blog. I will now turn my focus to you and your family and your precious miracle baby that God is in control of!
Kim-fellow blogger
NC