Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

On 6/17/2008 you would have been 3 months...

Happy Birthday To You Baby Girl!




I had this done on 6/17. When I called the man to ask about pricing and such he was taken back because his daughters name is Ava...they had considered the name Eva first. He did this for me out of the goodness of his heart. And I know that my story...as well as the stories of all of my "blog" friends...touched his heart for many years to come. Thank you D's Signs for the wonderful work you do and the fantastic job you did for us.

3 comments:

boltefamily said...

Awesome ways to keep Eva with you! I love you and continue to think of you and pray for you daily!

Kristy

Laurie in Ca. said...

I see many of these out here in California and think of you. Now you have one and it is a great way to keep her memory close to your heart.

Love you, Laurie in Ca.

Betsy McK said...

I will always remember her, as she was born on my brothers b-day and passed away on mine. Thinking of you daily.