Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm still here...

I know, it's been almost a month since my last post. And all I can say is that we've been so busy. I mean super busy.

We went to the Jersey Shore June 11th thru the 15th. I went to Atlanta (you all knew that though) the 26th thru the 29th. I then returned back to work Tuesday, July 1st...what a joke...that could be an entire post of its own...but I won't...needless to say while I was off for the 6 months (bed rest, delivery, burial and grieving) my company came to realize that my position could be eliminated. Without going into great detail...I'll just say that this could only be a blessing in and of itself. An answered prayer (please pray for us as we try to keep our finances in check). We had the ginormous picnic on the 4th then went camping the 5th and 6th. We arrived home after dinner yesterday and slept the entire night and this morning away.

With all that said and done I will say that I have attempted to draft a post in regards to Atlanta. I am no where near finished, as it is so hard to put such an experience into words, but I promise it is soon to come...as well as the other events that have taken place. I'll be sure to post pictures, as I know you all just love to see them.

Thank you to those who continue to check-in and to those that continue to pray for us. Please don't stop!

6 comments:

Alicia said...

Chrissy, you know I am praying for you, my dear friend!!

Love ya!
Alicia

Bree at Clarity Defined said...

Thanks for checking in with us... praying for you still.

Laurie in Ca. said...

Hi Chrissy,

It's so good to hear from you here and know all is okay. You know I won't stop thinking about and praying for you. Take care.

Love, Laurie in Ca.

Mandy said...

Just checking in on you. Glad to know you will have an Atlanta post soon. I have read all of the other accounts and it sounds like I really missed out. I will say a prayer for you right now concerning your job and future.

God Bless,
Mandy
GA
www.madelinegracefoundation.com

Corie said...

I have been checking in a praying. Seems you have much going on. Praying for all the details.

Jim, Darlene and Eli said...

I couldn't help but to smile when I read about your job elimination. (you'll understand after reading all of this) I have followed your blog even before little Eva was born. I check it almost everyday. You will never know the inspiration your writing have given to me.
Ok, back to me smiling.........I am a nurse, and recently started a new job in Texas. As hard as I tried and prayed everyday on my way to work, it just never worked. Because of the way management did things (or the LACK OF) I felt that patients were not getting the care they deserved. I even was threatened by another nurse. After that, I could no longer work in their environment. But, now I feel better about it and feel God has been in control since day one and will be everyday to follow. Please read my blog entitled "Pain is inevitable, but misery is optional" I hope that it hopes you to realize that God has a job for you....in his time.
Love and Prayers,
Darlene Perkins