Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Monday, November 3, 2008

Sooooo BIG!!!

This was 33 weeks ago...taken at 38 weeks w/ Eva.



This is just 22 weeks in...w/ this baby boy. And to think I've got 18 more weeks to go?

How big can one be by then???



Yeah, so what if I'm at Burger King!

And I am well aware of how my gut matches my butt...thank you very much (Rachel)!

4 comments:

Laurie in Ca. said...

Oh Chrissy,

Baby Boy is looking good on you and giving him some Burger King is a good thing too. Eva definitely took up some serious real estate and maybe this one is in competition. He is a boy after all. I am praying for you sweetie and for a healthy baby boy!!

Love, Laurie in Ca.

Me and my Gurl said...

Aww don't let them mess with you. You have a cute little baby boy belly. :) ( The butt has nothin to do with it. ) LOLOLOL

Hope all is doing well.

God Bless.

PS. Come by and check out my blog.
amotherslovecontinued.blogpost.com I haven't had any visitors and I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if I'm JUST PLAIN BORING> :( Love to hear from you soon.

Sonja

Alicia said...

Oh, Chrissy!!! You look great!!! Thanks for sharing the picture!

Hope you are doing well...maybe someday we can meet.....we will I am sure!

Love ya!
Alicia

connie said...

I love the belly, Chrissy. I think you have more room to go. :) I have to say that I sputtered when I read what you wrote about being at BK!