Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Friday, October 10, 2008

Okay...so I stole a recipe!!!

Back in July, on Susie's blog, she had post referring to Andrea's popcorn all over the floor.

At that time I saved Andrea's blog (and the recipe) for future reference.

On occasion, I would pop on to Sgt and Mrs Hub's blog and drool over the recipes and graphic pics of all the lovely things she makes and bakes for her family.

When one day I came upon this post...

Which brought me to Kim's blog...and Kim's recipe...

(I do not know these females at all...just stealing their recipes)!!! Thanks gals!

LET ME JUST TELL YOU THAT THESE CHICKEN ENCHILADAS ARE TO DIE FOR!!!!

Thanks to the love of my life (AKA Vinnie) my belly is full...in more ways than one...and I may even go back for more anyways!

It's funny how I retrieve the recipes, sometimes do the shopping for the necessary items, then leave the rest to him. I asked if I could help him tonight and he said yeah...read me the recipe as I go and sit here and talk to me while I do it.

Ummm, OKAY! So that's what I did!

He takes good care of us! Even more in the kitchen!!!

(Did I ever mention how food is my best friend)???

4 comments:

Steve+Marie Douglas said...

:) that is grate!!!
been thinking lots about you.
Marie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Tastefully Simple stuff. My order arrived and I can't wait to try out some of the new stuff!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Steal away!! Though, i guess it's not really stealing when we are freely sharing! :)

I LOVE Kim's enchiladas with a deep, abiding love, and so does the rest of my family. I am so glad you and your family loved them too!

Have a great weekend!

-Andrea

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the shout out:) Yeah, those enchiladas are worthy of much adoration. And they are a labor of love, which says even more about your man cooking them up for you:)

Glad you enjoyed!

And let me tell you, that Andrea can make a mean dish, so I'd been making her recipes on a regular basis - or at least buying the ingredients:)