Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

And I needed this too! (guess who cleaned out her inbox)

June 09, 2008

Quote of the Day

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."
– T.S. Eliot

And these too!

June 04, 2008

"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going."
– Beverly Sills

June 01, 2008

"Map out your future, but do it in pencil."
– Jon Bon Jovi

May 31, 2008

"If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again."
– Flavia Weedn


May 30, 2008

"Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken."
– Frank Herbert

May 29, 2008

"Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is."
– Aleksei Peshkov

May 27, 2008

"A day of worry is more exhausting than a week of work."
– John Lubbock

May 26, 2008

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
– St. Francis of Assisi

May 23, 2008

"If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you'll never enjoy the sunshine."
– Morris West

May 19, 2008

"If we wait for the moment when everything is ready, we shall never begin."
– Ivan Turgenev


May 14, 2008

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."
– Harvey Fierstein


May 13, 2008

"Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even."
– Muhammad Ali

April 27, 2008

"It has been my philosophy of life that difficulties vanish when faced boldly."
– Isaac Asimov

April 26, 2008

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."
– Herman Melville

8 comments:

Sonja said...

Just wanting to let you know, I'm still praying for you all.

God Bless and Keep You All

Sonja

boltefamily said...

Thinking of you today on the 23rd. Please know I am thinking of you and loving you and couting down the days until we meet again!

Chris and Emily said...

Just checking in on you - hope you are doing well.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Hope you are doing well. I check back often to see if you have any new posts. My prayer is that all is going well for your family.

Love,
Heather

Kirsten said...

It was such a blessing to meet you face to face and give you a hug. You were so kind to allow me to join what was such a special and treasured time among the 8 of you. It was such a gift to my heart. Thank you, thank you!

I pray you arrived home safely. God bless you!

Blessings,
Kirsten

Kirsten said...

Praying for you and thinking about our conversation at lunch. I would love an update if you would like to share. If this doesn't make sense, email me and I will 'break the code.' Hugs and blessings to you.

Blessings,
Kirsten

Cathy said...

I am so glad you were able to attend the conference and be wtih the group of such beautiful ladies. I am glad you all got to meet and share some beautiful moments. Cathy & Annabel

Laurie in Ca. said...

Hi Chrissy,

Where are you my friend? I miss you here!! I am so happy you were able to get together with the girls for a wonderful time of treasured memories. The pictures that have been posted are amazing and it blesses me to see all of you together in one picture. I printed it out and it is right above my computer so I can see you all. I have been praying for you and hope that you are doing okay. Did I say that "I miss you?" I do and I love you!!

Laurie in Ca.