Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thinking of you Ashley...

Please pray for their hearts as they mourn the loss of their precious daughter. I know their pain all too well, it tears at my heart.

The latest from Ashley's Caring Page...

THURSDAY, MAY 22, 2008 06:03 PM, CDT
This is not something I hoped to share so soon - Faith died at 5:32 this evening.

More information will follow later.

Tom

Friday morning PS - Ashley and Adam are home now and are working on funeral arrangements... details will be posted soon.

I want to encourage everyone to take some time to sign Faith's online guestbook - even if you only sign your name. It is a great encouragement - something difficult to explain.

There are a lot of things to work through right now - and God's grace is evident in the courage and fortitude Adam and Ashley are demonstrating each step of the way.

This will be a long journey for Ashley, Adam and the girls. Right now, there is a lot of work to do but as time passes, their heart will catch up with their mind and our faithful acts of love and encouragement will be needed and appreciated.

Tom

7 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Chrissy, email me I need to ask you a question.

Thanks,
Heather Rice
Owner/Faith Creations, LLC.
casaderice@att.net
www.faithcreations.shutterfly.com

boltefamily said...

Hi Chrissy!

I just want you to know I am thinking of you on this 23rd day of the month!

Love you!
Kristy

Kenzie said...

Chrissy-

Just wanted to say hi and that I am thinking of you guys today... Eva's Heavenly birthday! Love you and praying!
Kenzie

Corie said...

Thinking of you!

Laurie in Ca. said...

I am praying for them and for you this weekend too Chrissy. And I am so sorry that you know this pain all too well. I wish none of you had to.
Praying you through sweet friend.

Love you, Laurie in Ca.

Bobbie said...

Just wanted to say I am thinking about you.

boltefamily said...

Just wanting you to know I am thinking of you and praying each and every day for you and your family!

Much Love
Kristy