Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Quote...from tonight's episode of Criminal Minds (repeat)

"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do."
Eleanor Roosevelt

This quote meant something to me...

This journey is scary, I am fearful of it's outcome.

Although I know God is by my side and walking w/ me...and carrying me when I cannot walk on my own this quote backs up that fact that I MUST continue this journey, even though at times I think I cannot do it.

And I KNOW that walking this journey has and will continue to build strength, courage and confidence because I am looking my fear in the face!

2 comments:

Laurie in Ca. said...

Chrissy,
You CAN do all things through Christ who strengthens you. I am praying for you as you walk this journey that the Lord reassures you that He is right there with you and He will never leave you to go it on your own.
I ask Him to replace your fears with His hope and joy. Looking fear in the face is a hard task, but it also disarms it's hold from taking root. I love the quote you used here, it holds great truth. Bless you and baby Eva, and may nothing steal your joy as this time is in the Lords hands, He has His eyes on you and He loves you dearly.

Laurie in Ca.

Anonymous said...

Dear Chrissy,

You've been on my heart, and in my prayers.

Yes, as you know God is by your side walking with you and carrying you when you cannot walk, But HE is also walking before you. You are surrounded by the great love of the Lord, and he will protect you and keep you. Psalm 3:3 "But you are a shield around me, O Lord; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head."

Here is a quote I have in my bible:

"God, who foresaw your tribulation, has specially armed you to go through it, not without pain but without stain." C.S. Lewis

God Bless you and Precious Eva and your family,
Amanda in Myrtle Beach