Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Sunday, December 2, 2007

More prayers are needed...

I ask that you all join me in praying for Tristan Asher Hostetter.

Yvette, Trayc, Tanner and Tayden are sleeping their last night as a family of 4. Tristan is schedule to be delivered tomorrow at noon via c-section. Please pray that the Lord w/ continue to cover them w/ his presence and that they will continue to trust in him as their son enters into this world. As always w/ this T-18 the next hours, days and weeks are so unpredictable. I pray that their specific requests and end some are answered.

As I did last night for the Luce family I will be praying tonight for the Hostetter family until I fall asleep as well as when I wake and nonstop throughout the day. Please do the same.

Please continue to pray for the Luce family...as this upcoming week will be full of mixed emotions for them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chrissy,
I found your website through Poppy Joy's blog, and I want you to know I am praying for you and your family.
Nicole Eaton

Laurie in Ca. said...

Praying for all of you girls on this uncertain journey, asking for Gods perfect peace to bring rest, comfort and healing to Angie and Nathan, to Tristans mommy and daddy today, and for your future with Eva Janette too.
These precious babies are such a gift from God to all of you. You have all been chosen to carry these gifts in your hearts. Praying for all of you constantly Chrissy.

Love, Laurie in Ca.

Aunt_Nette said...

I am prying for you and your family.