Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Monday, April 20, 2009

Eva's Birthday Card...

It is very difficult to find a birthday card for a daughter who is no longer here, who resides in heaven. I was very blessed to have found the most perfect birthday card for my most perfect baby girl...


Here is the card that I purchased for Eva, for her birthday...it was first seen and mentioned in this post...

8 comments:

Jeannine said...

Perfect! :-)

Laurie in Ca. said...

Beautiful and Perfect Chrissy. I love you girl.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Nicole said...

That's so beautiful - yet so simple.

Melissa said...

Very beautiful card.... and message!!

amanda said...

Oh-it is...Everything is perfect for a perfect little Angel named Eva!!

Congratulations on Eva being a big sister, and the new addition to your family.

Still pray/think of you....

Cathy said...

Just stopping by to say Happy Mother's Day.

Kim (marygracesummons.blogspot.com) said...

Precious!

ems d said...

Sorry to bother you. I saw your post about the album on the LPM blog and wondered what it was about and then saw the clip from the conference.
I just wanted to say that you story has moved me, encouraged me, saddened me, inspired me -I am just sat here with tears down my cheeks!
May God truly bless you and your family- and congratulations on your baby son :-)