Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010

Keller, TX ~ August 7th, 2010
The "eight of us" together w/ our NEW babies after our losses...

Living Proof ~ June 13th, 2009 ~ Pittsburgh, PA ~ Beth Moore

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008

Deeper Still ~ June 28th, 2008
The "eight of us" w/ Beth Moore (w/ empty arms)...

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow is a big and busy day for us. Up at 6, out the door by 7, dr's appt at 8 and no later than 10 we'll be on the road for a two+ hour drive to meet up w/ friends and enjoy some fun in the sun! So looking forward to it!

As for the appt, you prayers are needed, please. We are heading back to AGH for our 1st trimester screening...which means a few things to us. This will be all 4 of ours first time back to AGH since March when we left w/out our baby girl, Eva....this is also the same place and test where our journey w/ Eva all began. Lots of mixed emotions here. Please pray for us.

As for an update, not much going on. I started a new job on August 4th. More details on that later, nothing bad thus far. As for my current status, I am nauseous...everyday. PRAISE GOD for NAUSEA! I have a few ultrasound pics to post after our crazy weekend, as well as I still plan to post about our trip to the beach, Atlanta and camping. Boy have I been slacking!!!

So, on that note...all is well. We're all still here. Baby and all. Blood work and appts this far have gone great. Heart rate is 167-171. So awesome to hear that coming from within. We are so blessed and very thankful!

Please check back soon for back dated posts and major, major pics! Gotta have pics!

9 comments:

JuJu - said...

so thankful to get an update - praying for all of you :)
gald to ehar the good news:)

Tracy said...

Hello! I have been a "silent" reader of yours since weeks before Eva's birth. I've never commented...not sure why. I live in Grove City, Pa. Not too far from you guys! Anyways...best of luck with your pregnancy. As far as I have read...just because one of your babies was a T-18 baby doesn't increase the chances of subsequent pregnancies being T-18. I'm sure you guys have all the details. I check on you daily....so glad to find an update today. Check out my blog if you'd like....Tracymahaffey.blogspot.com.

Laurie in Ca. said...

So good to hear from you Chrissy. My prayers are with you today and asking the Lord to carry you through the hard times. Have a wonderful and fun trip to meet with your friends. I know you will be blessed.:)

Love and Hugs, Laurie in Ca.

Sonja said...

Chrissy,
I have to apologize... I've not been reading daily and I SOMEHOW missed the news of your pregnancy. :) Praise God. Bless you and your family and your bundle of joy. I will have you in my prayer twice as much now. (Not that its possible. LOLO, I've kept you and the family in my prayers for a long time now.) I truly am so excited for you. May you enjoy your "nausea" in style. :)
Have a safe and wonderful trip.
Sonja

Melissa said...

So glad to get an update...I've been checking on you daily. I will continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy...God is good!!!

Maryellen said...

Hi Chrissy,

I'm so happy to hear your wonderful news. Another gift from God! Take care. I missed your posting while you were "slacking." Hope you are all well.

Maryellen

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Can't wait to see the upcoming pic's. Praying for you.

Stacy@hiswaynotmine said...

Chrissy-
I check in daily to see how you are doing....I am praising God with you for the new life He is growing inside you. I, too, remember the pregnancies following Josh...and the fear that would come over me each time I went to my ob appointments, or even walking through old, yet, too familiar and painful doors. I know God will see you through each door.

I am so excited for you and your family. I will be praying for the health of this new sweet baby and that God would strengthen you each day...and as the worry, fear and doubt creep in, that you would be able to conquer it through the love of Jesus.

I also just noticed that you have listed my son on your sidebar...it brings me to tears anytime I see that. Thank you for mentioning his name. Anytime I see his name...it makes me sad...but brings a smile to my face at the same time....as it gives him weight in this world. He isn't forgotten...never. Thank you so much. It really means a lot to me.

In Christ's love-Stacy

Kirsten said...

Chrissy,

Praying for you daily, excited to meet the newest addition to the family.

Blessings,
Kirsten